NCNA Benefits YOU!
As you deliver superior care to each patient, NCNA will support, guide and inspire you!
- Outstanding continuing education courses, many at low or no cost to you. Member tip: many issues of Tar Heel Nurse include an opportunity to earn 1 contact hour when you read and respond to the featured article.
- Stimulating networking opportunities with colleagues and fellow leaders in nursing. Member tip: Connections lead to job opportunities!
- Inspiring events to help you stay at the forefront of nursing knowledge and information. Member tip: Register early to get your choice of sessions. Popular events can fill up quickly!
- Ongoing nursing news, including publications dedicated exclusively to nursing in our state. Member tip: you can access back issues in the NCNA Document Library as well. Handy for reference and research!
- Practice advancement and Councils, designed to increase your nursing knowledge in your specialty nursing area. Member tip: RNs never stop learning!
- Nursing legislation and patient-care advocacy. Member tip: Locate your legislators and let them know you are a nurse, and you VOTE!
“This is my 5th year of service as Nurse of the Day at the NC General Assembly. It was a privilege and honor to serve our legislatures and to be reminded that we are responsible for policy that affects the public health.”
— Annette Greer, NCNA Member
“I am so glad I joined NCNA. I have learned so much about leadership and continue to learn each year.” — Shonda Stacey, NCNA Member