South Central Region Newsletter
NCNA Connect: South Central Region Community
NCNA is excited to offer a members-only community called NCNA Connect. In this easy-to-use online platform you can:
• Participate in discussions and get feedback from your nurse peers
• Receive timely information from region and council leaders
• Communicate and network with other NCNA members
• Download useful documents, files and resources
• Access a comprehensive member directory
You’ve been automatically added to communities based on your region and councils you've joined. To change your region or council preferences, simply update your Member Profile.
Get Started with NCNA Connect
The North Carolina Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of nursing continuing professional development by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.