Omni Grove Park Inn
290 Macon Avenue
Asheville, NC 28804
Surrounded by the breathtaking scenery of Asheville, nestled in the Blue Ridge Mountains, the Omni Grove Park Inn provides a perfect backdrop for a tranquil getaway and this year's Spring Symposium. Find more things to do in Asheville, NC here.
Hotel Details and Policies:
- Rooms held in NCNA Room block are single or double occupancy, additional adults in the room will incur a $40.00 extra adult fee.
- One night’s deposit at time of booking is required to confirm all reservations.
- The Grove Park Inn’s cancellation policy is 7 days prior to arrival date. Deposit will be forfeited if reservations are cancelled less than 7 days prior to arrival.
- Accessible and Pet rooms have limited availability; please submit these requests as early as possible. There is an additional charge of $250 for reserving a pet friendly room.
- There is a One Night's Room & Tax Early Departure Fee for rooms checking out prior to the departure date.
- Daily resort charge is $15 per night. The resort charge includes: toll free and local calling, in-room high speed Internet access, entrance to the Sports Complex, in-room coffee and tea, self-guided history tour of the Grove Park Inn and on property shuttle.
- Current overnight parking charges for in-house guests are as follows (subject to change): $25.00 per day for outside self-parking or garage parking, and $35.00 per day for valet parking. Separate parking charges will apply for day guests.
Please note, due to overall demand, the Omni Grove Park Inn is unable to guarantee the availability of Spa day passes or Spa treatments on any specific day. Guests are strongly recommended to make their Spa Treatment reservations at the time they make their room reservation, to ensure the best selection and times. Guests can book spa treatments by calling 1-800-438-5800. A confirmed room reservation is required for treatments before you can make an appointment.