2019 Nurses Day at the Legislature
Featuring Keynote Speaker
ANA President Ernest Grant, PhD, RN, FAAN
April 3, 2019 (9:00 am - 3:00 pm) (3.75 CH)
Raleigh Convention Center
500 South Salisbury Street
Raleigh, NC 27601
REGISTRATION IS OPEN!
Individual Registrations - Online
Individual Registrations - PDF to Mail/Fax
Go here for a flyer with more information.
Directions and Parking Information
- 9:00-10:00 am: Registration and Networking
- 10:00-10:15 am: Welcome; Overview by NCNA President Elaine M. Scherer, MAEd, BSN, RN
- 10:15-11:15 am: Keynote Address; American Nurses Association President Ernest Grant, PhD, RN, FAAN
- 11:15-11:45 am: Legislative Update; NCNA Government Affairs Team Members Patrick Ballantine and Alex Miller
- 11:45-12:15 pm: Lunch; boxed lunches will be distributed in the lobby of the Raleigh Convention Center; you may eat in the ballroom, ballroom lobby, or outside
- 12:15-12:45 pm: Walk to Halifax Mall/NC State Capitol; walk North on Salisbury Street to Halifax Mall (approx. 7 blocks) (wear comfortable shoes)
- 12:45-1:15 pm: Legislative Rally; hear from legislators on Halifax Mall
- 1:15-3:00 pm: Lend Your Voice! Visit legislative offices and attend House and Senate Session
The North Carolina Nurses Association is accredited as a provider of continuing nursing education by the American Nurses Credentialing Center’s Commission on Accreditation.
Become a Sponsoring School of Nursing
Become a Partner Organization